22 October 2020

October - day 22

Well today could not have been more different than yesterday 

This is how it started, beautiful golden light highlighting the autumn colours on the neighbourhood trees as I looked out from our bedroom window. What a lovely sight. Ignore the dark clouds, they soon went away







I have a new set of books to read. We love watching the Yorkshire Farm and it amazes me that Amanda and Clive run their farm with 9 children in tow, they have to be slightly mad!


As the day was so lovely we took ourselves off for a walk, heading through Hemingford Abbots to the common between there and a Huntingdon. It amazed me that after all the rain yesterday that it was so dry underfoot 

The trees on the common were still fairly green but elsewhere there was plenty of autumn colours























We clocked up 5.2 miles today, first decent walk since Sunday, hopefully the weather will play ball and we can get out for a few more. It makes such a difference to the day if you can get out for a while. 

We finished the puzzle just before dinner yesterday and Peter is now starting another, I think he’s hooked. I do prefer this type of puzzle rather than just a scenic one just more fun



2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful ! Ilike those kind of puzzles also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Yorkshire shepherdess could be watched or read. At some point in time I had followed her on some sort of social media but lost track.
    Love the overhead photos and that golden light is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x