6 October 2020

October - day 6

What a difference a sunny day makes. We’ve been busy outside starting to clear out to replace the shed so that we can free up a funny little outside space which we hope next year will become a shower/wet room. We should have bitten the bullet when we first moved in and had this work done but we didn’t. It will be an extension to the downstairs cloakroom but will be worth the expense in years to come when we can’t get into the bath!! 

The new blogger has put all the photos in reverse order and frankly I can’t be bothered to change them so we have - completed cherry jam - jam in the making - leftover beans turned into soup for lunch - sunshine in the lounge





I hope you have had a good Tuesday - yes it’s only Tuesday I seriously thought it was Wednesday earlier. Can you tell I’m wishing Thursday here ..... time for a gin before dinner I’m thinking 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x