15 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 42


Just one photograph today. The change in the weather was amazing. Gone were the hats gloves and scarves. Coats unbuttoned in the sunshine. It was lovely. 

We bumped into Rachel and the children in St Ives today, so lovely to see them and we had a good long chat. No cuddles, but just to be in their presence was enough, for now.  Then this afternoon we met our friend Jackie who was out on her bike. She stopped and we had a catch up, the sunshine and warm just bought everyone out today.

I received my letter from the NHS today inviting me to book a vaccine.  I plan to wait and get one at our surgery which hopefully won’t be too long rather than elsewhere, though if I’ve not heard from them by the end of the week I’ll book online. One more step towards normality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x