4 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 31



It’s raining, it’s pouring, 
yes folks it’s raining again. 
We had not long been out for our walk when it started. 
We should have gone this morning we knew it was in the forecast. 

 

Never mind it was a productive morning. 

We finished the puzzle

popped to Lidl in Huntingdon for plants..... I came out with a slow cooker and a stick blender as well. I needed the blender as our other had packed up and our slow cooker is very small and 40 years plus old so past it’s best. 

Planted up the hyacinths in an old chamber pot

Then did the ironing. 

So as I say a productive morning. 

The primula will go into the garden. I’m planning a new border round the edge of the patio under the pergola. It will make mowing easier. Well that’s what I’ve told him indoors! He says as long as the plants don’t grow over onto the grass it’s ok, so I will keep to low growing plants and plant them closer to the patio edge than the grass. Mind you it’s me that mainly cuts the edges so I’m not sure what he’s moaning about

We did managed a 3 mile walk despite the rain so at least we got some exercise today. Which is just as well because a 6 pack of Portuguese custard tarts fell into the trolley at Lidl too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x