9 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 35

Ok, I forgot to post yesterday. This was the sum total of our snow. Nothing to write home about 

Cold walk into St Ives to drop off some knitted doll and teddy clothes for the little ones. A quick doorstep chat then a stop at Quayside to check the swans and river levels. A flask of Baileys laced hot chocolate to warm us up 





A quiet afternoon knitting on my cardigan, I’m onto the sleeves now.

Candle light cosiness and that was our day






We have woke to a further dusting of snow, so will await further developments - no plans to speak of. Catch you later 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x