25 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 52



I have spent a quiet day today. After a tidy of the house, I sat and wound balls of yarn scraps for my shawl.  It’s very satisfying watching my bag of oddments shrink.  I’m not sure how big this will end up, I have now broken out a complete ball of navy yarn having used all the odds and there is another should I need it. There are certainly plenty of all rest to use. Oh the ends though! I’m keeping on top of them, weaving in as I go.

I’m thinking that I may knit some thicker socks with my Aran weight oddments but I’ll have to see what I have when done with this shawl. 

Dinner this evening is jacket potatoes

Currently listening to Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah 

Reading in bed is Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Tyler

Completed the latest Waitrose Weekend supplement crossword in record time today, trying to keep my brain active

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x