12 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 39

Day 39 crazy times

I picked up some Seville oranges today and decided to prep for marmalade making tomorrow. I had thought we wouldn’t need any this year but Peter has been going through it at a rate of knots so it won’t last the year out unless I do.


We decided we would see if the lakes were walkable this afternoon, but alas no, right over the pathway in places and very soft in others despite the frigid weather.  We only actually stayed out a short while 1.5 miles, it was just too cold.







The highlight of my day was a trip to see the surgery nurse for cervical screening.  It’s something us ladies hate but wearing a face mask sure helps with the embarrassment. We shouldn’t be embarrassed, it’s essential but you always feel like you are being judged!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x