6 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 33

Hello Saturday. 


I had a sort of near normal morning, I went into St Ives for the Farmers Market and met our youngest daughter for coffee and a long overdue chat. We found a bench undercover of the rain and along with takeout drinks from Lorenzo’s in The Courtyard  put the world to rights. She decided against bringing the grandchildren simply to give her a break and to be honest it was so wet the children would have been bored in no time. 

The reason I was on my own is that Peter wasn’t feeling too good after his vaccine yesterday. 💉 He had a very bad night, headache, hot, nausea 🤢  So I left him in bed to try and sleep it off. 🛌 He was up when I got back looking marginally better and after some lunch and a Star Bar 🍫 that I bought him he’s perked up. So hopefully that’s the only reaction 🤞

He had the AstraZeneca one which by all accounts has more side affects due to the nature of the vaccine. Of course you have no idea which vaccine is on offer when you go, but just thankful of getting it. 



1 comment:

  1. So very glad you had some good real visit time with R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x