27 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 54




My day started with a quick few rows on my scrappy shawl and some photos before heading off into Cambridge for my Covid vaccine.

It was so quick and simple, everyone was so nice and informative and the jab itself painless.



Whilst I was having this done Peter drove over to Maison Clement in Newnham and collected us a treat.  It was even lovely enough when we got home to sit in the garden and enjoy a coffee and eclair.



After that we took a walk around the lakes. It was so peaceful, only people we saw were a few men fishing. The tracks are now fully passable so we went all the way round










We sat for a time in the sun watching the birds before heading home. 

I’m feeling slightly spaced out at the present but apart from that fine. Peter is cooking this evening a Prawn dish by Yotam Ottelengi, must admit to feeling peckish as we didn’t have lunch after the coffee and cake so I hope it won’t take too long!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your vaccine. The only thing the shot did with me was make me feel tired. I just went to bed earlier than I usually do. I think we all feel a little relieved when we get it. Now we wait for the second shot!! I really like the way the shawl is coming out. What is the pattern called ? xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x