19 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 46








All about knitting today. My finished cardigan and also I finished my cushion cover this evening. Of course the photos are in the wrong order, why not!

I actually have nothing on my needles now and no plans for my next project. I did have a sort out of my oddments bag and should really do something with those so maybe some squares. But knit or crochet?  I may take the opportunity to try out some new knitting stitch patterns, so swatch squares would be good especially if I make them all a similar size. Ummm maybe be that’s the way to go, watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x