23 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 50

Lovely sunny day, breezy but bright. We managed to walk around Hemingford Meadow to St Ives.  Still wet in places but by keeping to the side of the river it was only the last part that was muddy. Hard to believe this was all under water just the other week.








On Sunday I cast on a shawl using yarn from my oddments bag.  I had planned to make squares but that just seemed boring so I decided on yet another shawl.  I’m doing the ends as I go, there are lots.  It really is surprising how many shades of navy there are, there must be five at least in this so far. What’s also surprising is how DK and Aran weights vary in thickness. Both are getting used here.  It will be a jolly shawl

Last night Boris announced his roadmap out of Lockdown.  We have all been waiting, but I confess to shedding some tears at the outcome of his announcement.  Here is a simple breakdown provided by @simplepolitics on Instagram.  You will see there is a good chance we won’t be getting back to France before the end of June, and of course this is all subject to change at any time plus we have no decision from France and the rest of the EU yet ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x