18 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 45

 




This afternoon turned out beautiful after a morning of torrential rain. It was hard to believe it could be the same day. 

I spent the morning sewing up my cardigan and resigned myself to the fact I wouldn’t have enough blue yarn for the pockets. I toyed with the idea that I might get away with repeating the stripes but alas no, not enough. I have ended with plain fawn pockets with a blue rib to finish which actually looks ok. It’s a snuggly cardigan, loose fit more a jacket than a cardigan but it will be great for throwing on when you don’t need a coat. I will take photos tomorrow when I have daylight.

We walked over to Godmanchester common, so lovely in the sun, cool wind but plenty of sun. We spotted a Heron sunning himself on the river bank and those were the only photos I took today. 

Dinner this evening was Shepherds Pie with cauliflower and cheese sauce, comfort food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x