17 February 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 44

Day 44 - at a loss to know what I’ve done today that was any different than all the other days.

I’m working on the last sleeve of my cardigan, I certainly could have finished it this afternoon but I keep picking up my phone. I should just settle to it but I seem to be easily distracted these days.

We walked this morning over to Houghton and took a wander around the village for a change. Found some lanes and walkways we’ve not been down before.  Back home whilst it was still dry.  It’s been drizzling all afternoon so everywhere is soaked again.  Hoping for some dry days to get back onto the borders.

Rebecca sent we a photo of some Penstemon plants which have grown from cuttings I took when we were last there.  Very happy that they all grew. She now has 28 new plants to put out in a few weeks.  Love a free plant.



Dinner today was pork kebabs with homemade flat breads and a beetroot coleslaw salad. I managed to smoke the whole house out with the griddle pans and don’t get me started on the state of my hob.  It was a good dinner though washed done with a glass of rosé.

Time to get that sleeve finished.  I’ll put on my book then I won’t pick up the phone again. I’m listening to The Postscript Murders by Elly Griffiths. Catch you tomorrow 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x