1 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 56

 

How pretty are these Laurel hedge flowers? I took only a short walk today as my hip has been playing up, I blame climbing over a gate yesterday.  I’m ok unless I have to put too much weight on my right hip ..... sigh, the joy of getting older. Peter has actually been out for two treks today, one this morning whilst I was playing with yarn and again this afternoon.  I told him to carry on whilst I came home.  No point in both of us being stuck indoors. 

So playing with yarn.  I decided to get it all out, sort the boxes, weigh and catalogue it. This afternoon I typed up a spreadsheet, all professional like, took me back to work for a bit. The dangerous thing about spreadsheets is that they can add up your numbers. I now know I have 16.335 kgs of yarn.  I think I need to get going on some of this. Though I seem to be at a point where no one currently needs anything.  I have all the lovely yarn I bought in New Zealand and from several other trips and shows, alongside all the more regular stuff.  I could knit shawls but I have two big drawers full of knitted shawls plus I’m already knitting one. Socks would use some of it.  Maybe another Ten Stitch Blanket or more cushion covers. I’m sure I’ll come up with something 


Dinner this evening is Beef and vegetable pie, not had pie in a while so looking forward to that.  Right time to sign off, catch you tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x