26 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 81

As predicted it’s been a wet and windy day.  We whizzed out first thing for a quick walk around the village perimeter then it was back home to watch the rain.

The first of the asparagus, Peter dropped off a bunch to his Mum, then there is a bunch here for Rachel and the other two for us 


I popped out into the garden for some air this afternoon between showers.  The garden was looking so good and fresh I just had to take a few pics














Of course whilst Peter was out this afternoon I baked, he says every time I’m left alone I bake, it’s a sweet treat for him to come home too.  These are pecan blondies, rather moreish.  I did say I could freeze some but he said no.


Here is the top I cast on yesterday, this is as far as I’ve got, favouring finishing the ten stitch blanket which only has a side and a bit left to do 



And finally, oven roasted asparagus as a starter this evening - omg it was amazing 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x