18 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 73



So what I thought was hay fever has morphed into a head cold.  Goodness knows where I got that but feeling pretty blah!  Which actually matches the weather. Grey and rain all day. I had a follow up zoom meeting with my pension advisor then I’ve done nothing but knit.  I have worked on my shawl trying out a stitch pattern from a sweater that I knitted the boys years ago.  Prompted by a photo that popped up. It’s simple just a four row pattern and I’m alternating the colours each repeat.  This shawl will be a mix different stitch patterns using the three colours.



I shall work on my ten stitch blanket this evening for a change.  

I’ve started a new audiobook - The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins - set in late 50s Ireland.  So far so good.  I also finished my in bed reading this morning which was Breathing Lessons by Anne Tyler.  I now need to decide whether to read another Tyler or start the new Kate Mosse - The City of Tears.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x