13 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 68

Another blustery March Day. March is certainly racing through like a lion.

We were fortunate to only get the edge of this storm going through with just a quick squall of rain, over in a blink.

7.2 miles today, we are lucky that most of our terrain is flat making for comfortable walking


The clouds were amazing though



















As you can see it was a real mix of weather today. I started out in hat, cowl and mitts and slowly removed them as we went along. Coats were opened and closed dependent on the direction of the wind and cloud cover!

We got within half a mile from home when rain finally got us and this afternoon we had a couple of hail showers. 

The winds have now died down, so I’m hoping for some undisturbed sleep tonight. Unless of course the early hours goose flight goes over again and don’t get me started on the dawn chorus. It’s two more weeks before we change our clocks to British summer time so it is getting light quite early.

Dinner this evening was Smoked Haddock Pilaf, which was yummy even if I say so myself 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x