19 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 74



















 Of course my photos are in reverse order again!

I started my day with homemade soda bread and marmalade - it was so good. I could actually have eaten more but walked away.

After getting my washing hung out I went and did a grocery shop, still queues at Waitrose but at least it means the aisles aren’t too busy.

Lunch was leftover chowder then we headed out for a walk.  We ended up going round the Godmanchester nature reserve which made a change and found a footpath we’d not used before. There are actually quite a few we could try for a change once the ground dries out a bit. As you will see it was muddy in places. 7 miles round trip which was a good walk, which is just as well considering I didn’t go out yesterday.

My cold/allergy has gone so goodness knows what it was.

Dinner this evening is an Indian takeaway, which we are waiting delivery on..... I may need another gin just to keep me going!!

Have a good weekend xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x