14 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 69

Mothering Sunday
Mother’s Day 
whatever you want to call it.  If you celebrate then I hope you have had the best day you can have under the circumstances.

My day started with messages from the girls and instructions to their father to make me breakfast in bed. Which he did. In fact he made me breakfast in bed yesterday too.  Ok, I’m spoiled. 


Flowers from Rebecca and the boys



Plants from Rachel and the children 




The hellebores are still going strong





Hyacinths are coming into bloom outside - these were indoor bulbs last year



My Camellia is still hang in there with a few buds. It’s not looking it’s best but I will try to feed it up.


Loving this Euphorbia 


We went for a walk after lunch, it was chilly, grey skies after a bright start, home just before the rain set in, luckily I got my washing in.

Dinner this evening is slow roast lamb with lentils and red cabbage

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day ! We don't celebrate ours til May. What a nice husband. Love your Hellebores are beautiful. They don't survive around here. I've tried many a times. Take care! Oh, The flowers are pretty, and the ones in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mothers Day. So sorry to have missed your lamb! I need to put that on my dinner list as a surprise for my mother.
    I have started Euphorbis seed in my greenhouse. I was unfamiliar with it previously. Nice to see a photo of what it will hopefully look like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x