27 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 82

Most weeks since this whole debacle started, and the restaurants have been doing takeaway service, we have treated ourselves in lieu of trips out etc. Tonight we picked up Turkish from Vadi Kitchen in St Ives, it was so good. 
I had mixed shish and Peter had mixed kebab.  If I say we are stuffed you know we ate most of it




It was a good outside drying day today, so windy the sheet and duvet cover needed double pegging.  It pleases me to get everything dried outside, I dislike using the dryer as half our stuff can’t go in there anyway and stuff that can shrinks over time.  Complaints mostly about shorten pj tops and T-shirt lengths!

It’s felt very cold in the wind though and it’s hard to believe that we have the promise of 20C on Monday and Tuesday.  Which of course is perfect for our first day of freedom with the little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x