16 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 71


It’s been a pretty quiet day today. Not much to report.

This morning I was supposed to meet Manda but rain put paid to that - not much fun sitting outside in the rain!  I decided I would tackle the ironing that I’d put off for a while.  Peter pressure washed the patio so all in all a productive morning.

After lunch I decided to stay home (Peter walked in the rain) and do some work on my ten stitch blanket.  I sorted out some more yarn for it and just sat knitting and listening to my latest book - People Like us by Louise Fein.  

I also had a look through my stitch pattern books for ideas for my shawl. I’m interested in mosaic knitting and found that Vol 4 of the Harmony Guides has a section,  so have managed to track one down on the internet which will be winging its way from Texas for the princely sum of £7 and that includes the postage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x