10 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 64

The skies were blue whilst I waited on the bench for my friend. We sat for 2.5 hours just chatting in the sunshine. Mum’s with toddlers and babies coming periodically to feed the ducks. It couldn’t have been a better morning. 

Whilst I was gone Peter was off out on his bike again, determined to get himself back in the saddle.  I do not enjoy his love of cycling so something he does alone. He goes too fast for me, and it’s no enjoyment watching him disappear into the distance then have to look at his “come on” face when I finally catch up, him having had a rest.  He then hares off again.

He also gave the lawn its first cut, I’d would have preferred it shorter but got a lecture on “first cuts” when I commented!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x