12 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 67

This morning I met with Rachel at the Cuckoo Bridge Nurseries.  We had a good wander round, they only reopened last weekend so there were plenty of plants on offer. I bought some plants for my new border and Rachel bought me some also in lieu of Mother’s Day flowers, much rather have the plants, they will last a whole lot longer.  We then headed into St Ives for coffee and cake, meeting with Peter who had gone in for a gift for his Mum. We sat and shivered on a bench praying that the dark clouds wouldn’t bring rain, which they didn’t but it was still very windy. 

I had planned to go into the garden this afternoon but the wind was so cold I gave it a miss. The plants will be fine and I’ll get them in over the weekend. 




I had a quiet afternoon knitting after running the vacuum round and then we’ve had takeaway Domino’s pizza tonight. So many carbs today we will need a good walk tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got out for something different and a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x