24 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 79

 

Walking round the village lakes this afternoon, the sun finally put in an appearance. 

I felt very low this morning, everything just feels like too much right now.  I’m sure I’ll get over it. Well I have too really, no point in being miserable, especially when I can’t do a damn thing about it.

It was lovely around the lake, lots of blossom, new leaves, loads of birds, primroses, violets, and in a few weeks bluebells if the evidence of leaves is anything to go by.  It’s a treat to see what will come up, as we have only been walking here since last June, so as yet not seen all the seasons.
























Work goes on a pace now with the gravel extraction so we can no longer sneak all the way round, but I’m guessing when the work is completed there will be another lake to be filled and landscaped, somewhere else to walk.

Tomorrow is looking fairly sunny with an odd chance of rain around lunchtime so hopefully we can get out for another walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x