8 March 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 63

A quick look at my current shawl project, not sure where I’m going with it, but I’m enjoying the process


 After my pension review, grocery shopping and lunch - picked up some sushi, we headed out in the rain for a walk around the lakes.

Lots more blossom out, wild primroses, a beautiful camellia hanging over a fence, Daphne (spurge Laurel), lots of old fungus, puddles, new rain hat, daffodils, not a soul insight we had the place to ourselves, perfect






















Dinner this evening is Orange and Rosemary roasted chicken with roasted jacket potatoes and red cabbage coleslaw

2 comments:

  1. Like how the shawl's coming along. Dinner sounds good!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sue!
    (and I am even more jealous of all the other blooming things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x